Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Did I Just Douche Myself?

Disclaimer: Reality Check. I am an idiot.

    I am not a morning person. On work days my routine is to go to the toilet, shave, shower, and dress. I can pretty much do this half asleep. In fact, I have caught myself in the middle of my shower and thought "Have I shampooed my hair yet?" ( See disclaimer above) Make my coffee and then my day can start! But this morning I was in the middle of my shower when my shower soap caught my eye. It read: Old Spice  Denali  Body Wash  Gel Douche. The first thing that came to me mind was "Did I just douche myself?(again, see disclaimer above)
    Now I understand that the "gel douche" was likely a spanish thing. I said I was an idiot, not stupid. So after my second cup of coffee I decided to Google douche(see disclaimer above). As is usually the case with a google word search I got more than I bargained for. A top 25 douche list. Some enterprising person is trying to make a buck with a send a douche a douche service. I can even sign up for a douche of the day. There were also plenty of youtube videos that I don't dare look at. So what am I doing here?(once again, see disclaimer above) Doesn't matter, it's time to go to work! The start of another day for an idiot.



                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment