Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome

    Just what the world needed, another blogger! I'm starting this blog not because I think people want to hear my views. I'm doing it because I need an outlet to express my thoughts. I need to remind myself what is real, really real. Reality TV is certainly not real. Stick a camera in front of people and tell them millions of people will be watching you and you won't get reality. If you want reality on TV I suggest you watch old reruns of Candid Camera.
    So welcome to my blog. Please feel free to visit and post as often as you please. If you like what I have to say or post then let me know. If you don't like it, post and tell me why. This will be a work in progress, so please be patient. So kick off your shoes and relax. Have a drink, have a smoke, or do whatever you do to put your mind at ease. This is Reality, but it doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment